- Ensure your artwork has been checked carefully and is
correct before printing.
- Create artwork to actual finished size.
- Provide a final laser hard copy with your disk.
- Provide all fonts which were used in your artwork.
- Do not use style attributes in your application (eg. bold and/or italics)
which may not print correctly. Use the specific typeface.
- For best results photos should be scanned at 300dpi
at actual size.
- All images must be converted from RGB to CYMK.
- Crop, rotate and scale images in Photoshop before placing
them in your desktop publishing program.
- Do not use JPEG or low compression on images.
All images must be high resolution (300dpi) TIFF
or EPS files.
- Provide all links (images, graphs, etc) and original files.
- All links should be placed in folders, i.e all images in one folder,
all fonts in one folder, all other graphics in one folder.
- Delete unused colours from your document.
- With 4-colour process artwork, all spot colours must
be converted to process colour.
- Colours made up in different software packages are to be
named the same, i.e PMS 168CV not PMS 168CVC.
- PK Print can accept, Quark Xpress, In Design, PDF, Freehand,
Illustrator, Photoshop and Word files for both
Mac and PC platforms.
- Files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or
uploaded to our FTP site. After the file has been output,
proofs will be delivered to you for approval.